DYMO is a 501c3 non-profit organization. It cannot operate without the generous support of both individual and corporate sponsors.
Your donation can support many aspects of our camp and evangelization efforts.
Our goal is to eventually make DYMO Camp affordable to any teen who desires to be closer to Jesus. With your support we will be able to attain this lofty goal.
- $200 will pay the expenses for a staff member to be at camp (staff are all volunteers)
- $410 to send a high school student to camp
- $800 pays our hired Health Officer stipend
- $28,000 covers facilities rental and meals for all of Camp 2017
- Any amount will help us build the DYMO scholarship fund